BMC Exchange is a global IT management event series for BMC customers, partners, IT practitioners, and product experts to share insights and best practices for today’s cloud, data center, mobile, and mainframe technologies. The 2019 program will add special focus to innovations in cloud operations, DevOps, security, and cognitive/AI.
The BMC Exchange agenda includes thought-provoking keynotes, educational sessions, product demonstrations, and networking opportunities. Attendees will also explore a comprehensive solution showcase featuring products and services from BMC and other leading IT vendors. BMC Exchange events are presented in English, although most content will be delivered in local languages in Germany, Italy, and Spain.
The 2019 program offers multiple benefits for attendees:
- Content: By attending, you will explore the latest IT trends impacting your business, gain new insights into global best practices around key IT initiatives, including cloud migration and management, DevOps, security, and cognitive/AI, and learn about exciting updates to BMC products and solutions.
- Networking: Connect with hundreds of your local peers, BMC partners, product experts, and more to expand your contacts and deepen your product knowledge.
- Convenience: BMC Exchange events will be held in 10 cities around the world, making access to the latest IT trends and topics easier than ever.
- Affordability: This event is easy to justify to your management because there is no cost to attend.
- Efficiency: The single-day, comprehensive format minimizes your time away from the office.
- Choice: Our flexible agenda enables you to focus on your specific interests. After the keynote program, choose from four or more session tracks and a range of exhibits from BMC and our partners.
Please download our justification letter for an easy way to convince your employer of the multiple benefits you will bring to your role and organization after you attend BMC Exchange.
The program is designed to appeal to a wide range of audiences, from those who plan and implement IT and business initiatives to those who configure and use BMC technology every day, including architects, developers, managers, directors, executives, consultants, and more.
The program runs from May 2019 through March 2020. Visit the BMC Exchange website for the latest list of BMC Exchange locations.
We will announce the full BMC Exchange agenda and registration details soon! We encourage you to bookmark the BMC Exchange website and visit periodically for updates on track sessions, sponsors, and more.