Art. Music. Invigorating conversation. Groundbreaking technology strategy. And a warm ocean breeze.
Exclusive weekly offer!
The first 25 to register between October 3-9 win a Derek Jeter signed baseball ($650 value)
This year’s BMC Exchange VIP takes place at the Fontainebleau Resort Miami Beach, one of the most historically and architecturally significant hotels in Miami Beach, Florida. Its iconic design is a spectacular blend of Miami’s glamorous golden era and stylish modern luxury.
At Fontainebleau, striking design, contemporary art, music, fashion, and technology merge into a vibrant new kind of guest experience.
- 22-acre oceanfront Miami Beach resort
- Signature restaurants by award-winning chefs
- Two chic nightlife venues
- Two-story spa
- 11 pools
- Miles of pristine beach
- State-of-the-art conference and event facilities
“Flavors of Miami” Welcome Reception
October 24, 6-8PM
Join us for “Flavors of Miami”—a pre-event welcome reception for BMC Exchange VIP. Inspired by the iconic Miami neighborhoods Wynwood, Little Havana, and South Beach, enjoy art, atmosphere, and a warm ocean breeze.
- Listen to local music
- Enjoy a freshly rolled cigar
- Taste local and international rums
- Grab a hat off the fedora wall
Peppered throughout BMC Exchange VIP are unique networking opportunities. For attendees looking to experience something more, you have the chance to hit the links for a day or sail the South Florida waterways on a yacht cruise.
October 25, 6:45-10PM
- The Venetian Lady is a 128 ft luxury yacht that boasts 18,000 square ft of deck space, 8ft high ceilings, and two full bars.
- Enjoy mouth-watering cuisine as you take in the beautiful coastal waters and breath in the salt air.
October 26, 1:45-7:30PM
Hit the links at one of Miami’s premier golf courses for an experience you’ll never forget.
- Play a round at Miami Beach Golf Course, which has a rich history dating back to the 1920s, when it was designed for glamourous stars from around the world.
- Enjoy a beautiful natural setting while playing at Normandy Shores Golf Club, which has challenging courses for ambitious players.